Gift Card Terms and Conditions
1. TEXMART Gift Card can be purchased only by the Pre-payment method (Mobile Banking or Debit/Credit Card).
2. Customer will get an activation text with a Gift Card ID within 24 hours of purchase in their registered phone number.
3. Gift Card can also be purchased and sent as gift to friends and family by indication the intended receiver name and phone number details in the “Ship to different address” section in the checkout page. In this case TEXMART will send the Gift Card ID to the intended Gift Receiver.
4. The voucher is valid for two (2) months from the date of issuance.
5. TEXMART Gift Card is only redeemable at texmartonline.com. and TEXMART/OCCULT shops.
6. Discounted products sold in any TEXMART retail or online store are not applicable for the Gift Card purchase.
7. A voucher is valid for a single transaction only. If purchased product price exceeds voucher amount, customers will pay the extra amount through cash or other payment method.
8. TEXMART Gift Card is not a cash voucher and not redeemable for cash or credit.
9. TEXMART Gift Cards cannot be cancelled/refunded and recharged/reloaded.
10. TEXMART Gift Cards cannot be purchased Cash on Delivery payment options during online purchase.
Gift Card use process in Online Shop:
1. TEXMART Gift Card contains a secure and unique Gift Card ID. Each Gift Card ID is sent only to the phone number that the customer used to place the order. This Gift Card ID must be kept secret and to be known/used only by the intended user.
2. Customers will select products and add to Cart
3. During checkout click on Gift Card ID/Coupon Code Option and input the secure and unique Gift Card ID and hit the red REDEEM button
4. The Gift Card value amount will be subtracted from the total product price and any applicable VAT and shipping charges in the cart.
5. Customer can select the payment option as per desire. If the product price is more than the voucher Value then customer pay the extra amount through bKash/Nagad, or cards. No additional discount will be applicable on extra amount
6. Next you must click the PLACE ORDER button and the order will be place for processing. TEXMART customer care team will contract with you within 24 hours for order confirmation and Gift Card verification.
7. During confirmation customer must provide OTP to our customer care team for final verification.
8. After verification an SMS will be sent to customer, confirming the gift card redemption from TEXMART.
Gift Card use process for Retail Shop:
1. Customers will visit TEXMART showrooms; select the products and tell the cashier that he has vouchers which he wants to redeem during payment. (discounted products cannot be used for gift card redemption)
2. While redemption, customers need a phone number for OTP confirmation. The cashier/store manager will ask the customer to provide their mobile number, SMS, Gift Card ID, and Gift Card Value amount.
3. Customer with a valid Gift Card will received an OTP by SMS which he/she must provide to the cashier for redemption. Previously used Gift Card will not get an OTP.
4. The cashier/store manager will input the Gift Card amount, OTP code and the mobile number into software for final verification.
If the product price is more than the voucher Value then customers pay the extra amount through cash, bKash/Nagad, or credit/debit cards. No additional discount will be applicable on Extra amount.